September Balconette – Peony Swimwear
This piece is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabric. The main fabric is made from Econyl®, a 100% regenerated nylon made from abandoned ocean plastic. The lining was developed in-house using Oeko Tex Standard 100 certified recycled yarn.
Features of the September Balconette – Peony Swimwear include:
- Exclusive in-house created September textile print; as well as
- vintage inspired underwire balconette shape; as well as
- not padded, it is soft over the bust; as well as
- thick adjustable straps for support and comfort; as well as
- premium gold hardware; as well as
- multiple sizing options at back closure.
Model wears a size 8. Wear with the September Staple Pant or Hi Pant.
Born out of a life long love affair with the ocean, boutique Australian swimwear label Peony, fuses bohemian nostalgia with refined femininity to create swimwear made for chasing the sun.
Because Peony have created their own sustainable fabrics as well as they have eliminated plastic poly bags, Peony Swimwear are leaders in the market for sustainable swimwear.
Because all prints are designed in-house and are exclusive to the label your swimsuit is unique.