September Staple Pant – Peony
This piece is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabric, both the main fabric and lining. The main fabric of the September Staple Pant – Peony is regenerated nylon made from abandoned ocean plastic. The lining was developed in-house from recycled yarn and is exclusive to Peony. Features:
- Exclusive in-house created September textile print; as well as
- an easy-going peony piece that will never go out of style; as well as
- best selling shape; as well as
- comfortable and modest; as well as
- moderate coverage pant; as well as
- twin needle finish for comfortable and secure fit.
Born out of a life long love affair with the ocean, boutique Australian swimwear label Peony, fuses bohemian nostalgia with refined femininity to create swimwear made for chasing the sun.
Because Peony have created their own sustainable fabrics as well as they have eliminated plastic poly bags, Peony Swimwear are leaders in the market for sustainable swimwear.
Because all prints are designed in-house and are exclusive to the label your swimsuit is unique.