Shimmer Short – Peony Swimwear
The Shimmer Shorts are made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabric, both main fabric and lining. The main fabric of the Shimmer Short – Peony Swimwear is made from 100% regenerated nylon made from abandoned ocean plastic. Features of the Shimmer Short include:
- custom knitted Shimmer main lining using recycled yarn developed in-house and exclusive to peony; as well as
- Vintage inspired shape; as well as
- High waist short style; as well as
- Functional ruched waistband; as well as
- Wooden bead cord ends; as well as
- Slightly cheeky cut at back; as well as
- Twin needle finish for comfortable and secure fit.
Born out of a life long love affair with the ocean, boutique Australian swimwear label Peony, fuses bohemian nostalgia with refined femininity to create swimwear made for chasing the sun.
Because Peony have created their own sustainable fabrics as well as they have eliminated plastic poly bags, Peony Swimwear are leaders in the market for sustainable swimwear.
Because all prints are designed in-house and are exclusive to the label your swimsuit is unique.